Up to 5 axis of programmable motion is now available.
| Centroid M-400AC 3 axis milling control
1 Kw AC servo
motors. Other sizes also available
What makes this package a
- Centroid creates their own software
- Centroid designs their own control
- Centroid designs and test their own
- Centroid builds their own PLC
- Then Centroid selects rugged AC and
DC servo motors from top brand name manufactures assuring matched
component performance at a very affordable price.
- All control systems are burnt in for 48
to delivery guaranteeing you a complete and reliable system every time.
Jog pendant is included with the
M-39 control system.
Wired electrical enclosure with new servo
in Motion Inc. offers several off the shelf Centroid control
models, however, every control is built one at a time,
to our customer's specification. We can offer you a variety of servo
motor sizes, cable lengths, pendant mountings, and even a floor stand
for the electrical enclosure or console.
So, What do I
The standard M-39S
Call Doug Laursen for current pricing
sizes - Control
- Metal NEMA electrical enclosure.
- PC computer with 1 gigahertz or
- USB port for memory device file
- Windows 7 Operating system.
- Centroid's All in one control
- 3 axis of servo motor output power.
- 3 axis of digital encoder signal
- 3 each 29"/lbs. DC servo motors
(other sizes available).
- 6 dedicated inputs for monitoring
axis limit switches.
- Other pre-programmed inputs for
common machine services like spindle fault & low lube, and outputs
for coolant, and auto lube.
- Spindle control for forward/reverse
contactors OR control signals for a programmable frequency controller
- E-Stop safety contactor.
- Intercon conversational programming software.
- Centroid also processes standard
Fanuc G-Code programs.
- Mounting arm and shelf for your
display and computer keyboard are included.
- Programming manual & wiring
- Life time technical support when you purchase
from Machines in Motion Inc.
M-400S milling control system
The standard M-400S
model includes all of
the M-39 features plus Centroid's professional machine control
- 15" LCD industrial display.
- Special non glare protective glass
- Jog and control function push
- Feed rate override control.
- Spindle speed override control.
- Industrial computer mounted inside
- USB port mounted on the console.
- Captive PC keyboard.
- Life time technical support when
you purchase from Machines in Motion Inc.
- DC Servo motor sizes
available 10"/lbs., 17"/lbs., 29"/lbs, & 40"/lbs.
CNC LATHE CONTROLS
turning controls are available in two styles.
The economy version "T-39"
and the deluxe version "T-400".
Both include the same features as our M series controls only
configured for 2 axis turning applications.
T-39S Call for pricing
T-400S Call for pricing