Centroid warrants all factory supplied control parts for a period of 12 months from date of delivery.
Any parts that have been determined to be defective will be exchanged or repaired by Centroid as quickly as possible given the workload at that point in time (typically 1 to 2 days). Parts to be replaced or exchanged will be shipped to Centroid at the customer's expense. Then, the repaired or replacement part will be shipped back to the customer by UPS ground service at Centroid's expense. Return shipment by other means such as overnight service are available at the customers expense.
No warranty is offered by Centroid when the control has not been installed by a trained Centroid technician.
No compensation is offered for any technical services that may be required for trouble shooting a control or replacing control related parts.
does offer an on-site extended warranty plan that covers transportation and
expenses for a period of one year and may be renewed annually. Find this policy at:
Machines in Motion
Inc. Labor Warranty
Machines in Motion Inc. offers our own warranty policy regarding any technical services that may be required during the life of that machine or control. This policy applies to the original purchaser of new Centroid powered CNC machine tools and complete Centroid CNC control systems sold by Machines in Motion Inc.
in Motion will provide free technical assistance by telephone or Email for
issues of trouble shooting control problems, questions related to control use
or control programming by way of purchased Centroid control features. To the
best of our ability we will assist our customers with CadCam and other third
party programming applications.
in Motion Inc. offers our customers free Warranty related, technical services
for a period of 90 days beginning (1) The date of completion (when Machines in
Motion Inc. provides professional installation of the machine or control
system) or (2) the date of delivery on Centroid CNC control systems where the
customer has chosen to provide their own installation of that control system
(see Centroid warranty policy).
Transportation time to and from the customer's site is not included in Machines in Motion Inc. warranty policy. Transportation related expenses must be paid for prior to our booking any travel services. Other travel related expenses such food, rental car, hotel, etc. will be billed at cost. The hourly travel time for our technician will be invoiced at ½ our prevailing rate during the warranty period. Machines in Motion Inc. at our discretion may retain another technical service company to provide these services.
Ebay Auction and Store sale policy
Bidding on Auctions
By placing a bid you are accepting all of the policies listed below.
People with less than 10 positive responses need to contact us prior to bidding to assure us that you are a legitimate bidder. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your bid.
Please feel free to contact us with questions prior to bidding.
Buying from our Store
Just click the Buy it Now link and follow the instructions. If you buy more than one item please wait for our non-automated invoice as we will combine shipping to reduce your costs. If you also want us to wait while you are bidding on other of our Auctions sales please contact us to advise us of your wishes.
All items are described based on our personal experience and knowledge. If a Machines in Motion Inc. staff has personally seen an item working prior to its removal our ad will include this information. When we do not know the history of an item our ad will reflect this as well. Machines in Motion Inc. does not offer any warranty for function or compatibility on used items sold at auction, through our Ebay store or directly from one of our sales representatives. Only the buyer can decide whether any item is compatible with the buyer’s intended use.
We try to avoid International buyers due to the extra costs involved in buying from abroad. Shipping can be expensive and items do not always ship as fast as we would like. Certain items are not importable to some countries. Check you countries prohibitions before bidding by clicking on this link and choosing your country. USPS International Postal Information.
Some countries have a lower import value limit than others before Customs Duty applies. We will declare the actual value of the sale item (excluding shipping) on all customs forms and if duty is payable it is your responsibility to take this into account when bidding. We are sorry but we will not illegally declare the item to be a gift or declare it to be of lower value as some other sellers are reputed to do.
We only accept payment by PayPal from our international buyers. To pay by PayPal click on the link in our invoice, during checkout or by visiting www.paypal.com
Packaging, Shipping & Handling
We package items securely using approved shipping boxes. We only charge the actual cost to your destination as calculated by the Ebay on-line shipping calculator. There is additional shipping & handling charges for international customers.
We are happy to combine shipping for items won from the same auction, or other of our auctions, and/or with items bought from Machines in Motion Inc. directly. This will reduce shipping costs.
Shipping inside the USA
All Items are shipped in the USA by UPS. Ground service with delivery confirmation unless you request otherwise. We will send you a tracking number if applicable to shipping method, which you can enter on the appropriate carrier web site to monitor the shipment. To calculate shipping and insurance costs to your location for this item, prior to bidding, you can enter your zip code in the shipping calculator located at end of the listing. Shipping by FedEx is also available upon request and recommended if you need guaranteed delivery by a specified date. FedEx services include: Overnight, 1st Day Air, 2nd Day Air and Ground Home Delivery (very comparable to USPS in price.
We will only ship to locations overseas which are serviced by UPS, DHL, or FedEx. All shipping charges including insurance (required see Insurance below) and customs duties are at the buyer's expense.
Unless otherwise requested, we will quote and ship by UPS international which must be Insured.
Insurance for our USA destination customers
We highly recommend insuring your package. Shipping
insurance is optional on packages below $75.00 value for USPS Priority Mail at
the discretion of the buyer but non-insured shipping is at your risk as we will not be held responsible for items lost in
the mail. For items sent by UPS Express Mail or FedEx, insurance is included up
to $100 value and can be increased when requested.
Payment is due on completion of the sale unless you are combining items for shipment. Please advise us if this is the situation otherwise we would appreciate funds to be transferred (or for our USA customers the option of mailing payment) within 3 days of the close of the auction or store sale. Please let us know if there is going to be any delay in checking out.
We accept PayPal, Credit Cards (thru PayPal), and Money Orders. All forms of payment must clear before we make shipment. PayPal is not our preferred method of payment due to the costs involved. If you wish to pay by check or money order please contact us to advise us of your payment method. Our address for payment is on our invoice.
Payment must be made by PayPal or wire transfer. No other forms of payment will be accepted. You must also pay for Insurance and shipping costs.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We make every effort to ensure our listing gives an accurate description of the item on sale including detail of any fault or problem if they are known to exist. We also incorporate fully detailed pictures and offer a potential buyer the opportunity to ask us questions by contacting us before bidding or buying from our store. We regret that we must insist on NO REFUNDS and NO RETURNS if the item is as described. We always work with you (our buyer) to give you a complete service.
Machines in Motion Inc. policy
Machines in Motion Inc. work
directly with each customer to provide the optimum machine or CNC control
purchasing experience. We are open to including certain changes that meet
your specific financial needs.
All controls are installed and shipped with a demo unlock of limited time. While using your control under Demo mode you will have access to all options and features available and applicable to your machine tool. Each day at 12:00am your control will count down another day of Demo mode. The days remaining are displayed on-screen as the operator begins work for that day. Days of use related to demo mode are counted as any day where the control has been operated. In the event that your machine runs out of Demo time before all payments have been processed Machines in Motion Inc. can issue a second 10 days demo unlock code. It is our goal to keep your machine productive at all times.
CNC controls and related parts or
options can not be shipped
before payment is received or other financial arraignments have been made.
It is customary and specifically
included here, that any and all old control components removed during a CNC
control upgrade project become the property of Machines in Motion Inc.
Machines in Motion Inc. may, at our discretion, remove and/or ship
these components off site. Any components not removed or where no
arrangements for their removal have been made will become the property of the
original machine/control owner.
Website Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of the Machines in Motion Inc. website (the "Site") (www.machines-in-motion.com) and its affiliate websites (www.cncmachinesinmotion.com and www.cnc-machine-controls.com) is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Machines in Motion Inc. are superseded and are of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume, unless otherwise noted, that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of Machines in Motion Inc. Machines in Motion Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Machines in Motion Inc.
2. While Machines in Motion Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Machines in Motion Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Machines in Motion Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Machines in Motion Inc. nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "As Is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above inclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Machines in Motion Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and becomes the property of Machines in Motion Inc.. Anything that you transmit or post, may be used by Machines in Motion Inc. or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Machines in Motion Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of or used with permission by Machines in Motion Inc.. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered Trademarks of Machines in Motion Inc.. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Machines in Motion Inc. or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Machines in Motion Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Machines in Motion Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site (if any) and is not responsible for the contents of any off-Site page or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Machines in Motion Inc. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletins boards, and the like that may appear on the Site, Machines in Motion Inc. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Machines in Motion Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Machines in Motion Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Machines in Motion Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound